Sunday 3 November 2013

Autumn baking

This week has been all about the Autumn celebration party we threw yesterday for my daughter and her friends. We don't celebrate Halloween, I think there is enough evil in the world without celebrating it and the costumes available on the market in the UK are quite horrific!

Anyway, not needing much of a reason to party we decided to throw an Autumn party.

I baked my socks off! Unfortunately in all the excitement I didn't have time to take decent photo's but I got some. I also made some really tasty homemade wraps courtesy of Paul Hollywood's new book 'Bread' and would encourage you all to go get a copy! Amelia-Rose loves wraps and would rather a wrap then a sandwich so I'm going to make some for her school lunch box now she'll be going full time. *sob*





We also did lots of crafts for the children and some apple bobbing. We only had 7 children because we wanted it to be small enough to manage with the crafts and wanted to keep all the children down stairs!

I'll put individual recipes up over the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment